1. First, you need to generate a crypto wallet address for the respective Crypto options available.
UPDATE: From June 4th, 2023, all new users have all addresses automatically generated after signup.
2. This address becomes yours permanently, and any Crypto you send to it will be AUTOMATICALLY converted to Naira and added to your balance which will be immediately available for withdrawal.
3. Rates are displayed on the respective crypto trade page, and there are different rates for different ranges of Crypto in (USD) received in your wallet.
4. The naira or cedis value is added to your balance after confirmations on the blockchain network.
5. You generally don't need to do anything. Just send Crypto to your address and wait for it to automatically confirm on the Blockchain Network.
You can also watch this quick video:
If you need help, kindly reach out to our support team at [email protected] or Call/Whatsapp at +2348090569499.